Arcoma develops, produces and provides complete digital radiography and radiology solutions worldwide. The mission is to improve and ensure both care for the patient, as well as working conditions for the user. WIth the digital x-ray systems and solutions, the aim is to reduce healthcare costs. The product solutions and digital x-ray systems cover key clinical applications in the radiology area. Arcoma has developed, produced and provided complete radiology solutions and world class digital x-ray systems worldwide, for more than 30 years..Arcoma is a Swedish Medtech company, listed on First North. For more information, please visit www.arcoma.se
Are you passionate about working with clients bringing the best radiology solutions to the market?
Do you want to succeed in a growing Swedish medical technology company?
Do you want to contribute to improved and costeffective healthcare?
To achieve our vision, we are recruiting a:
Key Account & Product Manager
On behalf of our client, Arcoma, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a dedicated Key Account & Product Manager, with global responsibility. Arcoma is a worldwide supplier, when it comes to digital radiography and radiology solutions. Arcoma has a strong reputation among their international customers. As Key Account Manager you will focus on a strategic account emphasizing on client relationships activities, negotiations at headquarter level and own sales activities towards the counterparts sales organization and resellers/distributors in Europe and USA. As Product Manager you will work strategically with your counterpart, customers and sales channels. In addition you will focus on product development, product advice and product care activities as well as market intelligence and pricing activities. In this role you will report to the CEO and the position is fieldbased including domestic and international travelling (pandemic permitting).
· Deepend and build an even stronger partnership with the Arcoma key customers
· Be responsible for one of the key accounts as KAM
· Effectively managing client negotiations for profitability and growth
· Develop consultative sales and drive product development towards key counterpart
· Leverage product management activities such as product development and product care by intensified collaboration with counterpart for mutual profitability
· Work effectively with in-house R&D colleagues for effective product improvements and new product launches
· Keep abreast of the global radiology market and the competitors’ activities within the field
Who are you?
· B.Sc./M.Sc. in Life science, Engineering, Healthcare or related field
· Minimum 10 years’ combined sales and marketing experience from the Medtech field, especially within X-ray or imaging
· Proven experience from international product management from the Medtech field, including product development and product launch experience
· Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
· Experience from working in an international environment and the ability to collaborate within different business cultures
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Swedish
· A team-player attitude with great peer relationship skills and ability to collaborate effectively across functions and with customers
· Must be willing to travel both domestically (mainly Växjö) and internationally
You are self propelled and you take own initiatives and you always show responsibility for your own work and for contributing to a good collaboration with others. You are enthusiastic, an excellent networker with documented business development success and always eager to learn new things, especially in the technology fields. Effective project management skills is another of your key skills. You are a great listener and effective at communicating with other roles and you are structured and organized. You inspire others through your dedication and passion and you create a culture of ownership and engagement, always having having the company vision and strategy in mind.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Leif Olsson Torbjörn Ströberg
+46 (0) 706 994 780 +46 (0) 703 778 774