We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for you to be recruited to one of our clients to a position as Therapeutic Specialist (TS) for HIV in Sweden. The company is one of the leading companies within HIV and has a strong pipeline. As a TS for HIV in Sweden, you will be responsible for the HIV portfolio in the infectious disease clinics in the southern half of Sweden.
You will work in close collaboration with our key customers, as well as internally with the Product Manager, Sales Manager and Business Unit Director HIV and colleagues from functions such as Medical, Market Access and Commercial Operations. You will drive the cross-functional key account management process that sets goals and key activities for target accounts. You will engage with our customers to differentiate the HIV portfolio, utilizing the full range of communication channels (e.g. face-to-face meetings, video calls, and webinars), as well as to add value to them through appropriate co-creation projects with key clinics. You will report to the Business Unit Director HIV (BUD).
What will you do?
- Represent the company’s HIV portfolio and services and be responsible for consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory through account focus and prioritizing activity on key targets
- Appropriately utilize various marketing materials (such as eDetailAid/campaign, value story, patient cases, scientific articles) and working together with Product Manager and others, where needed, to further develop and refine such materials
- Initiate and implement key activities (e.g. regional meetings, lectures, webinars)
- Prepare a business plan, assign activities, and communicate required actions to achieve goals
- Build and extend business relationships with key customers or within accounts
- Work cooperatively with Product Manager, BUD and Sales Manager as well as colleagues from Medical, Market Access, Commercial Operations and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians
What is needed?
- Previous successful selling experience within a pharmaceutical company is essential
- Experience within virology or infection diseases with an existing network would be an advantage. Experience within HIV area is not mandatory
- To be successful in this role, you need to be creative and innovative in order to find new solutions on how to increase the amount of customer interactions as well as the quality
- Experience in digital interactions with HCP using different platforms for different activities
- Capability to network and build appropriate relationships with key customers in a limited access environment through the right use of all relevant communication channels (digital and face-to-face meetings)
- Strong team player – listens actively and responds constructively to needs of others, external as well as internal
- Gets the job done and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependent issues
- Curious with learning agility and enthusiasm for identifying and implementing “win-win” collaboration projects with key customers
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
- Must be self-motivated but also able to work successfully together with the broader cross-functional team on the HIV portfolio
- Relevant university degree or similar education level
- Fluent in Swedish and high proficiency in English
- Preferably be living in the Gothenburg or Malmoe area. Stockholm could also be considered.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply directly today or contact us for more information:
Nina Fredriksson, email@example.com, 0732-438702
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0706-99 47 80