On behalf of our client GlaxoSmithKline we are now searching for the right person for the position as Business Manager Hematology Sweden.
In this position, you will be responsible for preparing and executing the launch of a product within hematology. The role has a broad scope both from a strategic and tactic perspective, location is flexible since this is a field-based role and you will spend about half of your time in the field.
- Drive the external environment impacting the current and future market where GSK is launching our hematology product(s) and supporting the overall availability and use of GSK hematology product(s) in patients as foreseen by the indication.
- Ensure engagement with stakeholder/bodies to pave way for GSK launch and secure maximum understanding of innovation and value of relevant brand.
- Responsible for securing right internal as well as external preparation for GSK upcoming launch by implementing the Global Brand Strategy and driving business performance. This role will assume the responsibility of Launch Lead for the Brand.
- At launch – Sell selected GSK brand, delivering tactical sales and activity goals including the promotion and organization of GSK’s customer education program. Co-operation with the TAL, Medical, and Market Access colleagues to deliver on the regional- national sales and development plan.
- Accountable for developing operational plan as well as account plans, driving X-functional team activities in each account
- Contribute to the strategic Business plan and propose the strategic direction, under TAL responsibility
- Accountable for own customers/stakeholders – mapping of and engagement to ensure strong personal network/relations
- Accountable for establish, maintain and manage relations with key decision makers (EEs, etc) to ensure optimal access for GSK brands
- Gain customer insight in order to develop commercial opportunities accordingly
- Understand payer and access environment and opportunities
- Identify and anticipate payer/customer needs, constraints and requirements impacting GSK brands
- Ensure relevant information regularly is shared with the team
- Ensure good understanding of and act on/shape external environment to ensure GSK have good preparedness
- Ensure excellent brand translation and execution of marketing strategies
- At launch – Sell nominated GSK brands to targeted key customers, using GSK selling model – through a range of approaches including; 1:1 meeting, group meetings and different multi-channels
- Responsible for selection and adopting global and cluster customer material
- Responsible for driving innovating solutions to expand market, such as PSP, HCP/Nurse networks, etc
- Manage forecast assumptions, supply accuracy and medicine distribution across wholesalers and hospitals under TAL responsibility and collaboration with the Finance team
- University degree in relevant subject or equivalent
- Authorized Sales Representative (LIF)
- At least 5 years of marketing and sales experience, prior experience of engaging with customers with a strong track record
- Substantial knowledge and experience within brand area
- Good understanding of the LIF rules of pharmaceutical promotion
- Ability to drive priorities in collaboration with key stakeholders, and lead projects end to end with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving approach
- Good understanding of national & regional healthcare systems and the key influence points in these networks
- Good planning and time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Flexible thinking and oriented to continuous improvement and driving changes across cross functional stakeholders – able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Track record in leading cross functional teams with indirect reports
- Proven track-record in delivering commercial excellence in customer communication & brand execution
- Innovative mindset, willing to challenge the status-quo
How to apply:
If this sounds like a good fit with you, please apply here or get in touch with one of us for more information:
Johan Walde: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Nina Fredriksson: email@example.com, +46 73 243 87 02
Leif Olsson: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 699 47 80
Welcome with your application!
”At GSK, we’re a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK’s values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.”