Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day. We specialize in: • Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex® • Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients • Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world. For more information, please visit: www.molnlycke.com
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it.
We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply a great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity!
Senior Manager Compliance
We are now looking for a Senior Manager Compliance to join our Medical & Economic Affairs (M&E) Department for a global position. The purpose of the position is to ensure Mölnlycke’s integrity in the area of clinical and medical affairs by ensuring compliance to clinical quality assurance and to ensure clinical compliance through advising the M&E department and the Mölnlycke organization on laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical evidence generation, data collection, and health care compliance. The Senior Manager Compliance will also establish and ensure clear communication and alignment with relevant internal and external stakeholders regarding clinical compliance.
- Ensuring all clinical data collected is in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not exhaustive, ISO 14155, ICH/GCP and GDPR
- Accountable for the content of M&E policies, SOPs, WIs, and Forms in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure alignment with other parts of the QMS
- Accountable regarding compliance for planning and execution of clinical activities and review of M&E vendors, including conduct of audits when required
- Accountable for being up to date on rules, regulations, and guidelines to ensure a compliant way of working within M&E as well as provide in-house expertise on laws regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical evidence generation, data collection and health care compliance
- Accountable for defining training needs and keeping the department informed and trained on rules, regulations and guidelines
- Prepare, participate in, conduct, and follow up on audits
- To liaise with the CMO and CCO for development and maintenance of health care compliance policies and procedures
- To liaise with international bodies and external parties involved in legal, quality and regulatory affairs pertaining to clinical evidence generation, data collection and health care compliance in order to allow for timely anticipation on new developments
- To ensure a compliant way of working within the M&E department with regards to data and data handling, e.g. the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in close liaison with the Mölnlycke DPO
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic background in Life Science (medical, clinical or scientific)
- A 7-10 years’ experience of Clinical Research in a Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/CRO setting giving a seniority level of experience, securing an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of clinical research rules, regulations, guidelines and trends within clinical research and health care compliance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of developing and maintaining procedures for adherence to rules, regulations, and guidelines, including the ability to interpret laws, regulations and guidelines to a practical way of working
- Experienced in providing training internally and externally on rules, regulations, guidelines, trends and way of working within clinical research
- In depth knowledge of ISO 14155, GCP, GDPR, MDCG and MDSAP
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
To be successful in your role you have a professional approach and high ethical standards. You have excellent networking skills, and you are a strong communicator with the ability to say no when required. You have an ability to take initiative and to influence people around you. It is furthermore important that you like to analyze complex issues and make rational judgments. You are solution-oriented and have a thorough attention to details in combination with a holistic mindset.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join Mölnlycke, a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes!
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com, tel 0703-778 774
Karin Tomin, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0726-013 619
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, tel 0702-179879