Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day. We specialize in: • Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex® • Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients • Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world. For more information, please visit: www.molnlycke.com
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it.
We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply a great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and then you should apply for this exciting opportunity as:
Senior Manager Global Clinical Development
We are now recruiting a Senior Manager Global Clinical Development to lead the team of Global Clinical Development Managers (CD) strategically and operationally. As Senior Manager Global Clinical Development you will be accountable for creating the market access and evidence plans (MAEP) and the post-market clinical follow-up plans (PMCF) as well as the resulting clinical evidence strategy in specific areas. You will be responsible for the clinical study outline for the clinical investigations in collaboration with applicable internal and external stakeholders. You will assure that the studies have scientifically appropriate methods, a high economic impact, a competitive nature and follow applicable regulations.
In this role you will have the opportunity to not only lead the team of highly skilled CD managers but also act as a sounding board, providing a high level of support regarding clinical evidence, as well as being the departments project leader within clinical affairs for the dedicated business area. You will be part of the Clinical Affairs leadership team and report to the Global Director Clinical Affairs.
- Manage a team of CD managers responsible for creating and updating the MAEP for products/solutions/projects/ and create evidence strategies
- Resource utilization and competence development
- Budget and time line adherence
- Monitoring and reporting of team activities/progress
- Responsible for setting up MAEPs for new products/solutions/projects and update the MAEPs continuously during product life cycle together with applicable functions, depending on the customer need to value process
- Responsible for setting up PMCF-plans as an output from the corresponding clinical evaluation report
- Accountable for PMCF surveys as well as registry studies
- Accountable for writing clinical study outlines, according to the output from the MAEP, to secure the quality of clinical investigation for various Mölnlycke sponsored study formats
- Accountable for being the M&E project lead within the department for the dedicated business area
- Provide training and support to applicable functions to be involved in the work of the MAEP
- Responsible to provide input on investigator-initiated studies (IIS) as requested by the IIS Committee, e.g., design and strategies
- Close interaction and networking outside the group to maintain a broad network and act as an ambassador for the clinical development team
- Relevant medical/scientific education on M.Sc./PhD level or equivalent
- Proven leadership experience
- Approximately 10 years clinical research experience from medical device, pharmaceutical or from a CRO giving a seniority level of experience
- Solid training in clinical research methodology and/or biostatistics
- Commercial mindset and the ability to create evidence strategies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
To be successful in your role it is important that you can influence, inspire and develop the people around. You are a networker, a team player and a natural leader in driving cross-functional teams. You can handle challenges and changes through a problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset. You communicate in a clear and structured way and you have a prestige-less personality with the ability to create a supportive and encouraging work atmosphere.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join Mölnlycke, a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes!
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0703-778 774
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726-013 619
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0702-179879