Customer Insights Manager Sweden
In the new role as Customer Insights Manager (CIM) at Boehringer Ingelheim you will work to ensure the organization has relevant insights needed to maximize business opportunities. The CIM will work to combine data driven insights with customer feedback in order to help the organization offer the optimal customer experience. Insights gained will proactively be communicated back during customer group meetings in order to help elevate win-win partnership.
The CIM will ensure that the digital engagement of the customer is consistent with both national campaigns and local regional strategies. You will be a problem-solver, defining the right problems based on insights gained and working cross-functionally in order to co-create creative solutions for the right problems. Besides, you will have the digital sales responsibility, dealing with individual stakeholders and customer groups, coaching others on how to gain real customer insights (leads by example)
You are allowed to work remotely and you will report directly to the Head of Sales in Sweden.
Your key responsibilities
- Define & execute flawless aligned digital customer journeys, based on regional plans, brand strategy and customer driven insights;
- Act as an entrepreneurial coach to Territory Managers and Regional Market Access Managers to ensure uncovering of real customer insights;
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer insights;
- Digital engagement with customers (not preferring F2F interactions,) being via desired digital channel within specific customer journeys;
- Requests/ helps build data driven customer insights in order to help colleagues execute optimal customer experience;
- Help to increase insights learning process within the organization;
- Proactively contribute to internal/external meetings with insights worth exploring, and to further being involved in co-creating solutions based on relevant insights.
What you should bring to the team
- Your passion, creativity and enthusiasm;
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutics, Medicine or Business Administration;
- Your own sales experience including understanding the importance of customer insights and knowing how to/where to implement gained insights for optimal customer experience;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Innovative mindset and creative thinker;
- Proficiency in relevant digital software, technology and marketing media;
- Management and training skills;
- Customer focused;
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language
- We kindly ask you to send your application in English.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your application, including CV with your contact details, directly to H&P Search & Interim:
Welcome with your application!
Why Boehringer Ingelheim
“At Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.”
Globally and in Sweden we are one of the leaders in the human pharma industry, constantly looking to strengthening our position and focusing on growth for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting story and contribute to this success? Then take the opportunity to become part of a fun, energetic and highly driven team that strives towards creating a valuable and impactful experience for our customers
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”
Read more about Behringer Ingelheim at www.boehringer-ingelheim.com