Franchise Head CVRM Denmark AstraZeneca
Do you have outstanding experience in the CVRM (Cardiovascular-Renal-Metabolic) therapeutic areas and want to work for a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the company for you!
As part of AstraZeneca the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries with offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapeutic areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaborations and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
As Franchise Head – CVRM in Denmark, you will become part of one of AstraZeneca’s strongest key growth platforms. Our responsibility includes key cardiovascular brands where we have a strong heritage and new treatment indications, to be launched in the near future.
At AstraZeneca we are committed to put patients first, deliver innovative health solutions and ensure a high medical value for patients. As Franchise Head, you will contribute to AstraZeneca’s CVRM business by managing P&L through business planning and forecasting in collaboration with Business Intelligence Managers and the BioPharmaceutical Business Unit Head.
This includes developing long range franchise plans & strategic priorities including appropriate resource planning and assignment of responsibilities within the team. You are a confident leader to coach and develop your marketing team containing Brand and Sales Managers.
The role reports into the BioPharmaceutical Business Unit Head Denmark.
What you will do
- Lead the CVRM Franchise Team to ensure strong collaboration within the cross-functional team making sure alignment to brand strategies and tactical plans
- Adjust/localize the Global strategy and develop localized Brand plans including launch plan development & management of launch plan/performance reviews
- Drive and execute implementation of Brand plans and activities, ensuring excellence in execution of CVR Sales team and strong collaboration with PC Sales teams
- Analyzing market and customer insight together with Business Intelligence Manager by gathering/generating aligned data from research and the customer facing roles
- Manage relationships with KEEs in collaboration with Medical, Market Access and Sales
- Work with GA&MA partners, to ensure policy shaping activities and market access, in order to support growth of portfolio
In order to succeed, you have
At AstraZeneca, we’re driven by innovation and our commitment to make a real-life difference in patients’ lives. That difference starts with you!
We are looking for you who holds a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing. Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional business areas of the business such as Sales, Operations, Medical or Market Access are desirable as is experience from other relevant therapeutic areas.
- 10+ years of experience from pharmaceutical industry in CVRM therapy area
- High performer and results oriented with proven results
- Excellent track record leading and developing teams including succession planning
- Desire for future senior commercial roles
- Good understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement program and processes
- Good understanding of the Danish healthcare systems including pricing and reimbursement
- Good knowledge of market ethic rules
Your proven success in launching products into competitive environments will be as important in this role as will be your strong track record in leading and developing cross-functional teams, without formal line management responsibility.
You partner with multidisciplinary functions and therefore you must have proven ability interacting with and influencing regional and global internal stakeholders. This includes excellent communication and presentation skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken English.
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together, to make the impossible a reality!
If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! Apply to us:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 699 47 80 or Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)70 377 87 74. We look forward to your application no later than August 10.