Franchise Lead Biologics Denmark AstraZeneca
Franchise Lead – Biologics, Denmark
Do you have outstanding experience in the Biologics therapeutic area and want to work for a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the company for you!
As part of AstraZeneca, the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries with offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaborations and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
Biologics is a key focus for AstraZeneca with exciting career opportunities. To achieve our ambition, we are currently recruiting a Franchise Lead Biologics located in Denmark. The position will be accountable for the exciting existing and future Respiratory Biologics franchise and the upcoming move into the immunology space.
At AstraZeneca we are committed to put patients first, deliver innovative health solutions and ensure a high medical value for patients. As Franchise Lead, you will contribute to AstraZeneca’s Biologics business by managing P&L through business planning and forecasting in collaboration with Business Intelligence Managers and the BioPharmaceutical Business Unit Head.
This includes developing long range franchise plans & strategic priorities including appropriate resource planning and assignment of responsibilities within the team. Planning, analysis, and strategic development together with internal and external key partners will be essential for successful launches of new products within the franchise.
You drive strong executional excellence to deliver sales results through robust account planning, coaching and KPI management. You informally lead the franchise team to ensure excellence, strong cross-functional collaboration, alignment to brand strategies and tactical plans, and delivery of results. The role reports into the BioPharmaceutical Business Unit Head Denmark.
What you will do
- Ensure strategic integration of expanding portfolio and synergies across portfolio
- Develop local strategy (based on Global strategy) and localized Brand plans including launch plan development & management of launch plan/performance reviews
- Ensure continuous focus on excellence and innovation together with the IBEX (Innovation & Business Excellence) function
- Engage proactively above market with global/regional team and other markets to facilitate best practice learnings and ensure quality deliverables
- Build detailed local operational plans, designing idea concepts, content & activities and designing overall marketing mix including digital and omni-channel strategy
- Develop and manage relationships with KEEs in collaboration with Medical, Market Access and Sales
- Work with GA&MA partners, to ensure policy shaping activities and market access, in order to support growth of portfolio
In order to succeed, you have
At AstraZeneca, we’re driven by innovation and our commitment to make a real-life difference in patients’ lives. That difference starts with you! We are looking for you who holds an academic degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing or life sciences. Previous biological experience from, but not limited to, severe asthma or rheumatology is a major benefit.
- Pharmaceutical experience in the biologics area
- High performer and results oriented with proven results
- Proven success in launching products into competitive environments
- Previous P&L management
- Excellent track record leading and developing teams including succession planning
- Strong track record of leading and developing cross-functional teams without formal line management responsibility
- Proven ability interacting with and influencing regional and global internal stakeholders
- Good understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement program and processes
- Good understanding of local healthcare systems including pricing and reimbursement
- Good knowledge of market ethic rules
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, with proficiency in written and spoken English.
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together, to make the impossible a reality!
If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant!
Apply to us:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 699 47 80 or Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)70 377 87 74.
We look forward to your application no later than August 10.