Key Account Manager Oncology
In partnership with H&P Search & Interim, Ipsen is now recruiting a Key Account Manager to the successful oncology team.
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company and also has a significant presence in consumer healthcare. Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in 30 countries worldwide. The Group has more than 4,900 employees worldwide.
Our areas of expertise include oncology, neurosciences, endocrinology (adult and child) and gastroenterology. Ipsen’s commitment to oncology is demonstrated by its growing portfolio of therapies aimed at improving the lives of patients with neuroendocrine tumors, prostate, bladder and kidney cancer.
Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in 30 countries worldwide. The Group employs more than 4,600 people worldwide and recorded sales in excess of €1.4 billion in 2015.
In the Nordic countries, we are represented since 2006 with a Nordic office in Kista Science Tower outside Stockholm. Today we are 45 employees in the Nordic region who work with clinical research, marketing and sales of our products. We work mainly in the therapeutic areas of endocrinology, oncology and neuromuscular diseases.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for sales and marketing of the oncology products within neuroendocrine tumours and kidney cancer. Working closely with the other Key Account Manager, together covering Sweden. Your district will be from Stockholm and up to the northern part of the country.
- In collaboration with your manager, create a business plan and continuously follow up on key targets and goals
- Establish and develop relations with selected target groups such as oncologists, Key Opinion Leaders, other stake holders and influencers in order to become the given and preferred partner for the Health Care Professionals (HCP´s)
- Identify, define, develop and execute relevant projects with HCP´s
- Be part of and have an active and important role in the internal cross-functional team
- Close collaboration with your nearest colleague, the other Key Account Manager, sharing best practices, planning and executing common activities
- Experience from field-based sales position within the pharmaceuticals
- Experience within oncology is an advantage and having had specialists as target group is required
- Bachelors´ degree within a relevant subject such as pharmacy, business administration, nursing or equivalent education
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English, both in writing and verbally
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Recommended place of residence: Stockholm or in mid Sweden
How to succeed
- By using your skills and experience in a well-planned and strategic way will contribute to your success
- Being innovative and find unexplored paths in order to strengthen your relationship with HCP´s, leading to increased sales
- To work focused, targeted and persistent are key factors for reaching results
- Being energetic, highly motivated and having passionate engagement will contribute to common success for the team
Fast moving environment with possibility to have a great impact and influence.
We work with a can-do attitude in a friendly atmosphere and the company has been certified as Great Place To Work 2020
Does this sound interesting? Is it you we might be looking for? Please welcome to contact:
Nina Fredriksson, email@example.com, 0732-438702 or
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0706-994780