Medical Affairs Manager Nordic & Baltic
The Medical Affairs Manager NorBalt will be the Sobi NorBalt affiliates local hub for Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance/Drug safety, Medical Information, Responsible Person GDP, Quality Assurance, Internal training/QCTC. He/she will also provide a support with Compliance and GDPR issues.
- Be primarily responsible for first line provision of medical information response handling and medicinal product and device safety reporting and when appropriate coordinate Medical information enquiries in collaboration with HQ.
- Collaborate with and work under supervision of Medical colleagues to provide end to end Medical Information and library services to Sobi.
- Provide appropriate parts of the administrative support for the NorBalt Medical Director & Medical Affairs Department.
- Based on a foundation of scientific integrity and high ethical standards, support the safe and appropriate use of Sobi products in a way which is mutually beneficial to the patient, the clinician and our organization.
Promote high quality medical and scientific communications in line with defined corporate and regional plans.
- Be locally responsible for the affiliates adherence to GvP
- University degree in life science/medicine or other, related and relevant discipline
- Knowledge of health care systems and healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance environment in the Nordic Baltic region
- Significant experience in a medical affairs position
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Conversant with key sites on Internet; key medical databases
- Understand concepts and processes related to drug safety; trained in recognition and basic triage of product quality complaints and medicinal product safety reporting and case processing at a level relevant to the role.
- Working knowledge of the EFPIA Code of Practice Compliance framework particularly with respect to interactions with Healthcare professionals
- Proactive & action oriented; innovative and structured working style
- Team player with self-dependent working style. Able to operate with minimal supervision Target-oriented and result-driven
- International orientation and interest
- Team and customer (internal and external) oriented
- Cross functional and networking abilities;the skills to coordinate and collaborate Cooperative and a political behavior. Diplomatic skills
- Wide social orientation and mobility Trustworthy with high ethical standards
- High integrity and independent working style Professional & mature projection
- Motivated by being part of an international organisation with a positive attitude towards corporate policies, standards and procedures
- Broad skill set in Medical Affairs, clinical development Drug safety
- Strong customer orientation, science based and business acumen, negotiation skills
- “Can do” and “Hands on” attitude
- Demonstrated scientific/medical reading, analysis, presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of effective communication and team-working ability
- Multi-stakeholder project management with demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and within budget
- Fluency in Swedish (and/or Danish, Norwegian) is vital, as is fluency in written and spoken English
- Scientific, and personal, integrity and agility
- Significant drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently, while stil maintaining a team focus
- Ability to make effective prioritisation in order to deliver business-critical items on time in a complex environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain networks both externally and internally
The position will be based at the Sobi Heaquarter in Solna, Sweden and report to Medical Director NorBalt.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to Ann-Katrin Broman, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 755 50 94 or Torbjörn Ströberg, torbjörn.email@example.com, +46 70 377 87 74.
Welcome with your application!
Sobi is a specialised international biopharmaceutical company transforming the lives of people with rare diseases. Sobi is providing sustainable access to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty indications. Today, Sobi employs approximately 1,300 people across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Russia and North Africa. In 2019, Sobi’s revenues amounted to SEK 14.2 billion. Sobi’s share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. You can find more information about Sobi at Sobi.com