Nordic Legal & Compliance Manager
On behalf of our client Chiesi, a rapidly growing family-owned European pharmaceutical company with in-house research & development in the Nordic region, we are now searching for a Nordic Legal & Compliance Manager. Read more about Chiesi on www.chiesi.com. or www.chiesipharma.se.
About the role:
As the Nordic Legal & Compliance Manager you will report directly to the Nordic General Manager. This is a broad and operational role, in which you will be responsible for warranting compliance with ethics, data protection/privacy, anti-corruption and antitrust laws and requirements. You will be responsible to ensure a proactive, proper and continuous legal and contractual support to the relevant internal and external stakeholders Approximately 2/3 of the daily work will be within compliance and 1/3 within legal. You will support Chiesi AB as well as Chiesi´s Nordic R&D company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for warranting full compliance to national laws and Codes of Practice with reference to the promotion and commercialization of pharmaceutical products
- Introduce and localize Corporate SOPs and policies, guidelines and other Corporate compliance documents in the Company
- Elaborate local SOPs, policies, guidelines, etc. in cooperation with other Departments (e.g. Marketing, Medical, QARPV etc.)
- Update Company’s SOPs and policies in due course
- Prepare and update presentations, trainings on compliance issues for employees;
- Take an active involvement in elaboration, update and training on SOPs
- Implement procedures via regular trainings and consultations for internal clients
- Full legal support for internal clients, including contractual, corporate, consultations on various aspects of law (civil, corporate, etc.)
- Elaborate and update drafts of various types of contracts (marketing, purchase, service, HR, commercial, distribution, IT, insurance, tolling, license, storage, etc.);
- Legal risk assessment of various projects
- Proactive participation in various projects, including localization: provision of necessary legal information and advice, drafting of legal opinions, co-operation with local and Corporate project team, act as coordinator and PM in communication with external consultants, provision of legal update to Corporate colleagues regarding the development of the project, participation in negotiations and communication with counterparties regarding legal issues
- Work closely with the external legal consultants on various legal aspects (i.e. IPR issues, corporate law issues, aspects of antitrust law, etc.);
Education and Experiences
University degree in law and a strong understanding of legal aspects. You also have compliance experience. Experience from the pharmaceutical industry is not a must but a plus.
You are fluent in English (oral and written) plus one of the Scandinavian languages including business and legal terminology. You have a minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
Since you will collaborate with virtually all functions of the company and also externally, it is of great importance that you have good people skills and are a strong networker and relationship builder. You are flexible and pragmatic with the ability to work independently with low degree of supervision. You have strong communication and presentation skills.
The position as Nordic Legal & Compliance Manager can be based either at the Chiesi Nordic head office in central Stockholm or elsewhere in the Nordic region at a location with good public transportation. The position involves limited travelling in the Nordics as well as internationally, plus regular visits to the Stockholm office. We thus welcome applicants from around the Nordic countries.
How to apply:
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including CV with your contact details, directly to Johan Walde , H&P Search & Interim, email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!