Nordic Product Manager Haematology
This position is filled. To find out what positions you can apply for please see Aktuella tjänster/Open positions
Sobi is in a fantastic position of growth and is currently preparing for launches of important new medicines in indications with a high unmet medical need, as well as growing the existing portfolio. The Nordic and Baltic organization at Sobi consists of a strong team of employees from five different countries working closely together in cross-border business units. Sobi focuses on two therapeutic areas – Haematology and Immunology. The Haematology portfolio, currently with two market leading haemophilia products, builds on Sobi´s heritage within haemostasis.
The Nordic team is now preparing for the Nordic launch of Doptelet® (avatrombopag), a thrombopoietin receptor agonist (TPO-RA) indicated for the treatment of thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic liver disease scheduled to undergo a procedure. The second indication for treatment of thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) is currently under assessment by the EMA. A third indication for patients who have thrombocytopenia as a result of chemotherapy is under investigation.
As a result of these exciting opportunities, Sobi is now searching for a Nordic Product Manager Haematology to lead the launch of several indications for Doptelet® across our Nordic territories. The position is ideally based in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role
Key responsibilities include
- Reporting to the Business Unit Director (BUD) Haematology, the Nordic Product Manager Haematology is a cornerstone in the cross-functional brand team, responsible for leading the launch of Doptelet’s current and future indications across the Nordic countries. Together with the BUD and in collaboration with cross-functional team members, he/she will head the brand planning process and be responsible for analyzing the market landscape to collect insights that will serve as the fundament for the Brand Strategy and Tactics.
- Furthermore, the Product Manager will head the creation of omnichannel commercial campaigns, advertising and marketing material, as well as various other activities such as events and congresses, in close collaboration with key account managers and medical colleagues. As the product develops, the role will also entail launching potential label extensions, entering new territories and exploring various life cycle management options.
- The Product Manager will build and execute a plan to target second-tier accounts through channels other than sales, e.g. implementation of innovative digital strategies
- Overall, the Product Manager is the ambassador of the brand story, both externally and internally. The role requires a demonstrated ability to constructively interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Sobi is looking for a person with the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Academic commercial, medical or paramedical education and proven track record from similar positions
- LIF exam (Sweden)
- Specialty medicine product management (minimum 5 years), with demonstrable success
- Recent launch experience
- Knowledge of the local health care environment and pharma code (minimum Sweden)
- Demonstrated digital skills, incl. digital strategy development, execution and follow-up
- Experience working across the Nordic region
- Computer skills (MS Office programs)
- SoMe and other digital channels
- Good communication skills, both oral and written communication
- Self-starter, positive thinker, excellent social skills
- Team player
- Strategic thinking
- Acts decisively
- Accountable and timely in deliveries
- Role model for others in line with SOBIs values
Required: One Scandinavian language + fluency in written and spoken English
Desired: Ability to communicate with other Scandinavians, in ‘Scandinavian language’ an advantage
- Initiative & Responsibility – acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence – makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking – Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic approach – uses a methodological and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Professional expertise – demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Constructive teamwork – co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of the team goals
- Location: This role will be office based, with a possibility to work from home sometimes. position is ideally based in Stockholm, Sweden, but other possibilities exist for the ideal candidate.
- Reporting to: Business Unit Director Haematology, Nordic & Baltic countries
- Travel: Yes, candidates need to be flexible to travel to customer and business meetings on a regular basis and support Sobi activities at National & International conferences.
- Job type: Permanent full-time employment
Sobi (STO:SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. We are dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that transform life for people with rare diseases. With our head office in Stockholm, Sweden, the Sobi organization spans more than 30 countries, delivering treatments to patients in over 70 countries across the globe. We see geographic expansion as an important aspect of our strategy, and are pursuing it through acquisitions, greater market penetration and by establishing operations in new markets.
How to apply
If the position as Nordic Product Manager Haematology sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including cv with your contact details, directly to the contact persons below.
Johan Walde, email@example.com
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!