ContextVision is a medical technology software company specialized in image analysis and artificial intelligence. As the global market leader within image enhancement, we are a trusted partner to leading manufacturers of ultrasound, X-ray and MRI equipment around the world. Our expertise is to develop powerful software products, based on proprietary technology and artificial intelligence for image-based applications. Our cutting-edge technology helps clinicians accurately interpret medical images, a crucial foundation for better diagnosis and treatment. ContextVision is now entering the fast-growing digital pathology market. We are re-investing significantly in our product portfolio of decision support tools and we are dedicated to becoming a leading resource for pathologists to radically develop cancer diagnosis and improve patient care. The company, established in 1983, is based in Sweden with local representation in the U.S., Japan, China and Korea. ContextVision is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker COV. For more information, please visit www.contextvision.com
Are you passionate about working with clients bringing new ultrasound applications to the market?
Do you want to succeed in a growing medical technology software company?
Do you want to contribute to the transformation of healthcare?
To achieve our vision, we are recruiting a:
On behalf of our client, ContextVision, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a dedicated Product Manager. ContextVision is the world leader in Medical Imaging, when it comes to ultrasound and X-ray applications. ContextVision has a tremendous reputation among their customers, who are mostly Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). As Product Manager you will focus entirely on the ultrasound segment, where key is to understand customer´s/manufacturer´s issues, challenges and needs in order to develop new profitable product ideas and product improvements that matches internal technology and strategy. In this role you will report to the Portfolio and Marketing Manager Medical Imaging. The position is based in Stockholm including frequent international travelling (pandemic permitting).
- Keep abreast of the global ultrasound market and the competitors’ activities within the field
- Build relationships with customers, ultrasound end-users and other key stake holders to solicit input about emerging trends and product/content needs of the customers and ultrasound users
- Set product vision and strategy and define new products and solutions that is differentiated and deliver unique value, based on customers’ demands utilizing the latest internal technology and strategy
- Represent customers and users in product development project teams and ensure that customer needs and requirements are constantly evaluated in product design throughout product development
- Contribute in marketing of the ultrasound portfolio by developing the core market positioning and messaging, represent the portfolio at exhibitions and provide sales training etc
- Work cross functionally across engineering, marketing, sales and support
- Manage the life cycle of the ultrasound product portfolio to secure short- and long-term profitability, e.g. by regularly creating and reviewing business cases and sunsetting products in the portfolio
- Be a member of the product maintenance team
- Be the internal ultrasound expert and evangelist
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar in Product Management, Engineering, Healthcare or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in the field of ultrasound, e.g. product management, product development or application specialist
- Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen, with special focus on ultrasound
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Swedish
- A team-player attitude with great peer relationship skills and ability to collaborate effectively across functions and with customers
- Must be willing to travel both domestically (mainly Linköping) and internationally (mainly USA and Asia)
You have experience and passion for product management and product development, always thinking ahead, having company vision and strategy in mind. You enjoy initiating engineering projects to new levels of achievement. You get satisfaction from networking with clients and internal stakeholders. You are a great listener and effective at communicating with other roles. Furthermore, you are innovative, have an entrepreneurial drive, great analytical skills and you are structured and organized. You take own initiatives and you always show responsibility for your own work and for contributing to a good collaboration with others. You inspire others through your dedication and passion and you create a culture of ownership and engagement.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Nina Fredriksson Johan walde Torbjörn Ströberg
Recruitment & Staffing Manager Partner Partner
+46 (0) 732 438 702 +46 (0) 761 870 612 +46 (0) 703 778 774