Regional Access Manager AstraZeneca
We are looking for a Regional Access Manager to join the AstraZeneca Primary Care team in Sweden.
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company (MC) employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high performing teams.
As Regional Access Manager – West & South-East Sweden, you will be a key member of the Sweden Primary Care team. Reporting to the Director, Primary Care, you will be responsible for implementing regional access plans to secure regional access for AZ existing and future respiratory and diabetes medicines and ensuring that these therapy areas are prioritized therapy areas within the region. You will be responsible for ensuring regional recommendations (DFC listings), for inclusion in regional knowledge management processes (kunskapsstyrning) and for the customers regional structures responsible for implementing these guidelines/lists.
You will also be responsible for ensuring awareness and understanding of external environmental trends and translating their impact to the healthcare ecosystem. You will also be required to continuously map and gather knowledge of budget holders, budget holder strategy and future habits to inform relevant teams within AstraZeneca and to inform local strategic plans.
- Responsible for achieving the best possible outcome in regional DFC- lists/recommendations for assigned key brands
- Innovate and identify new ways for assuring patient access to medicines and investments in innovative medicines. Be on top of and engage in the regional LIF agenda.
- Broad knowledge of Brands and TA’s across the portfolio
- Responsible for the development and execution of the regional market access strategy
- Map networks of regional stakeholders/influencers/budget holders and gather insights to inform strategic plans
- Contributing in efforts to shape the regional Health Care Agenda and ensure respiratory and diabetes are prioritized therapy areas in the region
- Generate regional competitive intelligence ranging from pricing and budget holder strategies to local healthcare trends
- Ensure up to date knowledge on the development of the health policy development related to primary care on a regional level
- Building trust by strengthening AZ brand and reputation within the region
- Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
- Identify, create and develop good and long-term business relationships with key customers
- Responsibility for regional KEEs in collaboration with Medical Affairs
Why AstraZeneca, our offer to you?
When we at AstraZeneca see the chance to change, we take this opportunity – for every opportunity, no matter how small, can be the beginning of something big. Delivering medicine that changes people’s lives is about having an entrepreneurial spirit – finding moments and understanding its potential.
We are looking for you, who together with the team will make a difference for patients’ lives every day. We at AstraZeneca welcome your positive attitude and your desire to develop both yourself and the department. You will get use for your drive and your ability to work carefully and structured even at a high tempo.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
How to apply
Welcome to apply and contact either one of us for more information. We look forward to receive your application/CV no later than February 19.