Vice President, Advisory Services
This position is filled. To find out what positions you can apply for please see Aktuella tjänster/Open positions
Vice President Advisory Services
- To ensure leadership, management and motivation within Advisory Services (AdS), including development and recruitment to strengthen the team’s capabilities and capacity.
- To ensure effective operational management and delivery of client work in AdS and that deliverables meet client and business requirements.
- To ensure the promotion of client focus within the AdS team and of collaboration with the NDA affiliates.
- To ensure the implementation of companywide strategies, initiatives and plans to achieve NDA Group and AdS specific objectives.
- To ensure efficient management of resources and finances of AdS, contributing to the financial performance of the NDA Group.
- Actively identify new business opportunities for the group across all service areas and communicate to appropriate colleagues.
- Contribute to sales and marketing initiatives to further develop the perception of NDA as a leading consultancy.
- People management skills – Provide the global team of experts with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate others and keep them focused on objectives.
- Operational and organizational skills – Understand the organization’s structures and processes to effectively get things done. Makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Professional expertise – Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in drug development to support and participate in NDA client projects to ensure that the clients reach their objectives.
- Business development and networking skills – Identify and seize commercial opportunities; a strong positive impact on the business growth and profitability. Ability to build useful networks of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve objectives.
Why work at NDA Group?
When you join NDA Group you become part of a growing team sharing a passion for helping patients globally to obtain access to the best possible medicines. At NDA Group we only recruit the best in their field. We expect the best and so do our clients. At NDA Group you have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of small to large companies, driving the next generation of innovative medicinal products, devices and advanced technologies to support transformational benefit for patients – globally.