We are currently supporting CSL Behring in finding the right candidate to fill to fill a brand new position as Nordic Evidence Manager.
In this broad role, which is the first of its kind in CSL Behring, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the content and priorities of your work in close cooperation with your Nordic colleagues within medical affairs and market access.
Work location is flexible and you can either be located at the Nordic head office in Danderyd (Stockholm), Sweden or work from your home in the Nordics in combination with some office presence.
Purpose of the role
The Nordic Evidence Manager will work with the Nordic Region Medical Team and Market Access Team to support the execution of local Real-World Data (RWD) projects and non-interventional studies (NIS).
The Nordic Evidence Manager will support all therapy areas, and will help enable real world evidence study execution, documentation, communication, and sharing.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support project management of non-interventional studies and other Real World Data projects.
- Prepare project plans, e.g., including governance processes, milestone tables.
- Organize key project meetings, e.g., including slides for project updates and discussions.
- Support project tracking and reporting
- Support operational aspects of vendors e.g., incl. contracting activities to license and onboard database(s), as necessary.
- Manage internal project management, study governance and review systems.
- Support effective communication on real world evidence activities and studies:
- Facilitate effective communication of research findings internally and externally through development of slide decks and other communication tools.
- Support development of an efficient and targeted RWE publications plan.
- Support review of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
- Ensure that timelines of the publication’s development are met.
- Support implementation of non-interventional studies:
- Support NIS document (concept sheet, protocol, analysis plan, report) preparation, e.g., review of literature for related studies, best practices, etc.
- Work with Real World Analytics team and Medical experts to generate and align on code lists to be used for real world evidence study variable generation e.g., working with diagnosis codes (ICD-9/10; Read codes), drug codes, etc.
- Real world data related activities:
- Identifying RWD sources (e.g., data mapping via literature reviews and desk research).
- Licensing, governance, and onboarding of new real world evidence sources.
- Contribute to the development of department-level standards, tools and templates and preparing ‘best practices’ and sharing within the EU Region
Qualifications and Experience Required:
PhD in a field such as epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, bioinformatics, health economics or similar.
- Experience in conducting research working in the pharma industry, at a contract research organization, healthcare provider / HTA or academic institute
- Proven ability to interpret, discuss and present RWE data.
- Experience and knowledge of different RWE secondary data sources (e.g., electronic medical records and registry databases).
- Project management within the biotechnology industry or pharmaceutical industry or relevant consultancy.
- Good understanding of analytical and statistical analyses, clinical trials, and epidemiology.
- Experience of writing high quality protocols and other study documents.
- Experience of real-world evidence execution in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company or contract research organization is a plus.
- Thinks beyond and maintains an external and strategic focus
- Builds bridges and helps teams develop collaboration
- Unleashes outcomes and creates an accountable work environment
- Ignites agility and instills personal flexibility in self and teams
- Inspires the future and ensures clarity around the strategy
- Demonstrates innovative creativity and an ability to spot opportunities and act on them
Other: You must be fluent in English. Knowledge of Swedish or another Scandinavian language is desirable but not compulsory.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your online application by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. For more info please contact:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com , +46 702 217 98 79
Welcome with your application!
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring at www.cslbehring.se or www.cslbehring.com
We want CSL to reflect the world around us. As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!