Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company and has also a significant presence in consumer healthcare. Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 110 countries, with a direct commercial presence in 30 countries worldwide and 8 manufacturing facilities and 4 global R&D hubs in Paris-Saclay, France, Oxford, UK, Cambridge, USA and Shanghai, China. The Group has more than 5,700 employees worldwide with a world-wide group sales of €2,6 Billion Ipsen strive for high ethical standards and to be a valued corporate citizen. In this work the organization has set up the ambition to be climate neutral by 2030.Our areas of expertise include oncology, neurosciences and rare diseases. In the Nordic and Baltic countries, we are represented since 2006 with a Nordic office in Kista Science Tower outside Stockholm. Today we are 85 employees in the Nordic and Baltic region who work with clinical research, marketing and sales of our products. We work mainly in the therapeutic areas of oncology, rare diseases and neuromuscular diseases.(www.ipsen.se)
Key Account Manager Uro-oncology Skåne/Småland/Östergötland/VGR
In partnership with H&P Search & Interim, Ipsen is now recruiting a Key Account Manager Urology Skåne/Småland/Östergötland/VGR.
Main purpose of the position
To represent and sell Ipsen products within Uro-Oncology by building and maintaining reciprocal partnerships within region/sector with defined target group of prescribers, influencers and stakeholders involved in the care of patients in disease area by providing tailor made services, support and communication via approved disease and product information in order to achieve assigned sales goals in respect with Ipsen’s and Ethics & Compliance rules. To be an active member in the Nordic Uro-Oncology & Rare Disease Team to support the business within the region.
The KAM is accountable for:
- reaching sales targets for assigned brands in assigned territory
- be an active member, support colleagues and support the brand team to reach joint targets
- building partnerships with key centers and with KOL’s; and
- bringing the right product differentiating message to the right customer
- Work closely with the cross-functional Brand Team to develop account objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Identify key stakeholders, build account strategy, execute on the plan and follow up with clear KPIs.
- Develop strong and long-term relationships with customers in assigned accounts and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver a superior customer experience that meets organization objectives.
- Drive relevant customer activities to promote Ipsen products within assigned accounts
- Secure hospital and regional formularies and referrals.
- Build and leverage internal and external stakeholder networks and maintain regular and quality contact with customers.
- Foster team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.
- Proactively and positively contribute to Sales Meetings and Sales Team initiatives.
- Ensure that all activities within his region / sector are undertaken in accordance with the Ipsen guidelines, National Regulations and local sales and operations guidelines, as well as any local Codes of Practice.
Education / Certifications/ Skills:
- Excellent sales, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Advanced key account management skills, including identifying growth potential, setting a strategy and tactics to drive the business within the account.
- Minimum of BS/BA Degree in a business, science or similar degree, or nursing registration.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
- Must hold a valid driver license for Sweden
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Demonstrated success in the disease area marketplace is an advantage.
- Previous experiences in Sales (preferable Key account Management) is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the health care – or pharma industry is a must
Key Required Competencies
- Demonstrated strong results in a performance and goal driven environment.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining stakeholder relationships and networks.
- Creative and strong out of the box thinking,
- Self-driven and winner mentality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
The role is field-based with home office. Preferred location is within the territory (Skåne, Halland, Småland or Västra Götaland)
Regional and international travel including time away from home will be required. Driver’s license is required.
Fast moving environment with possibility to have a great impact and influence.
We work with a can-do attitude in a friendly atmosphere and the company has been certified as Great Place To Work 2020 and 2021.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact one of us for more info or apply directly via the button below.
- Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 732 43 87 02
- Johan Walde, email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12
- Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 706 99 47 80
Welcome with your application!