Hamilton Life Science Robotics is a world leader in the supply of innovative technologies for automated liquid handling, specializing in a range of applications i.e. Genomics, Proteomics, Cellomics and Drug Discovery. Hamilton is a multinational organization involved in the design and manufacture of products for liquid handling and sample storage. Hamilton’s processes are optimized for quality and flexibility. Whether it’s a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs. Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years. For more information, please visit: www.hamiltoncompany.com
Are you a dynamic individual with a proven track record in sales and of successfully bringing new products to the market? Are you ready to open a new market segment for Hamilton? Then this newly established role might be of interest for you!
Nordic Sales Representative
Hamilton Nordic is now looking for a Nordic Sales Representative to be part of their Nordic Sales Team. This is a dynamic position in an international environment, and you will be part of the world leader in automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technologies.
As Nordic Sales Representative you will be responsible for all sales-related customer activities in your territory in the Biotech, Pharma, Academia, and Hospital markets. You will be responsible for laboratory equipment and consumables such as entry-level liquid handling solutions, instruments, and sample consumables within your territory, as well as for forecasting, and for providing marketing/competitive feedback and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities. This is a field-based role covering the Nordic.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ownership for driving successful sales and growth of laboratory equipment and consumables within your designated territory
- Understand customer goals, priorities, and challenges to present the best positioned solutions that address customer needs
- Successfully conduct consultative and system presentations according to your customer’s requirements
- Consistently and accurately manage the sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking using CRM system and other designated IT tools
- Perform strategic market research and proactively acquire new clients to meet and exceed future growth targets in your territory
- Participate and run regular workshops/seminars/exhibitions to develop sales opportunities
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders and develop and maintain current knowledge of laboratory automation business in the assigned territory
Qualifications & Personal Attributes
- A scientific degree in Life Sciences, such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant sales experience from direct sales of consumables, reagents and/or equipment within Life Science
- Proven ability to develop a strong opportunity pipeline, leading to increased market expansion and revenue over time as well as good market intelligence with respect to competitive products and vendors
- Experience in driving business in the Nordic countries is preferred
- Experience with public tenders is an advantage
- Laboratory automation knowledge desirable
- Strong presentation skills for both technical and sales related materials
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential (One Nordic language at native level, English fluent)
- Ability to travel flexibly (valid driving license) within your region up to 50%
The person we are looking for is a sales professional that is results-oriented and motivated to succeed. You have an ability to build strong networks and customer relationships. You sell in a consultative manner ensuring that the customer’s need is discovered and addressed in an individualized manner. You are a “self-starter” with an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. You have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join Hamilton Nordic where you will be an important part of a successful and passionate Nordic sales team, working in an innovative environment to bring cutting-edge and top-quality technological products to the market, for the benefit of health and well-being.
We look forward to your application!
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume below.
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0726-013 619
Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com, tel 0703-778 774