Roche is the world’s largest research biotechnology company. With a focus on advancing science, we improve people’s lives. We develop both drugs and diagnostics. Roche Diagnostics in Sweden (with the company name Roche Diagnostics Scandinavia AB) works with diagnostic solutions for the entire healthcare chain. Diagnostics make it possible to confirm, exclude and prevent diseases, reduce waiting times and hospitalizations, optimize resource use and find the right treatment for each individual. Our approximately 100 employees work for a healthy Sweden, where all knowledge is put to use. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. For more information, see www.roche.se
Do you have knowledge and experience working with tenders within the Swedish healthcare industry? Do you have the ambition to influence, to work cross functionally and collaboratively and would like to take an active part in the sales process and to interact both internally but also externally with customers, then this position could be of interest for you!
Tender Development Manager
We are now looking for a Tender Development Manager to join our dedicated sales team focused on the Core Lab & Point-of-Care solutions. As a Tender Development Manager at Roche Diagnostics, you have the ability to influence your own development and you get the opportunity to be responsible for tenders that optimize healthcare resources and that delivers and implements the best possible diagnostic solutions.
As a Tender Development Manager you are the owner and orchestrator of the relationships to the procurement departments across Sweden for the specified laboratory discipline. You will be the leader of the overall tender response process and drive key initiatives toward procurement to show the value of the solution offered over the duration of the contract and to enable innovative new tender forms.
The Tender Development Manager plays an important part in the proactive sales work not only being the manager and project leader of the tender development, but also by making sales visits and supporting the commercial organization as a procurement expert. You will work closely with the sales team and with your fellow Tender Development Manager responsible for the Molecular, Sequencing and Pathology solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Actively work with stakeholder mapping and procurement strategy/tactics
- Involve procurement along the customer journey, from ideation to deal closing and contract follow-up
- Within opportunity and KAM squads, involve procurement strategically to remove roadblocks
- Act as a partner to procurement to co-develop innovative tender models and partnerships
- Regularly monitor various platforms for new tenders
- Form and lead tender squads to respond to tenders
- Contribute to marketing strategies towards procurement
Your focus is to create value for Roche’s customers through procurements and tenders. You have a growth mindset and willingness to develop a strategic approach to stakeholder management. You are furthermore comfortable interacting with senior levels within procurement departments and you overarch the understanding of Roche offering within laboratory disciplines in focus. You are skilled at project management and you can identify the right expertise needed to drive an opportunity forward. You are very independent in your work and like to take initiative. It is also important that you are a team player that likes to contribute to the group and work towards common goals.
- University degree
- Sales experience and/or experience from work in a clinical diagnostics or research laboratory or within a procurement department within healthcare
- Previous professional experience as a tender manager or bid manager is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Swedish Public Procurement Act (LOU) and knowledge in applicable laws and regulations
- Project management experience
- Strong communicative ability and fluent in both Swedish and English
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726 013 619
Catharina Bergold firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0702 179 879