Role & Function
As Key Account Manager Haematology Sweden for Sobi Nordic-Baltic, you will be accountable for maximizing sales of Doptelet in Sweden. You will develop, implement and adjust required account- and/or brand plans to reach sales targets, based on customer insights and in accordance to set strategy for Doptelet as well as develop & manage relationships with key customers and stakeholders.You will also initiate and lead customer activities and defined sales/marketing projects in the territory. It will be the responsibility of the position holder to help develop the presence and recognition of Sobi as a credible partner with the hematology community through the successful development and delivery of agreed pre- and post-marketing projects.
- Identify and assess market opportunities and decide on tactics in collaboration with the Nordic PC3 (i.e. crossfunctional) team members in order to maximize the business opportunity
- Develop in co-creation with HCPs and execute the account plan / brand plan, and continuously revise the plan when needed
- Share and communicate market knowledge and customer insights internally with the team members.
- Acquire and update the relevant knowledge of the marketplace for Doptelet in the territory. Gather and interpret relevant data and insights, through customer and stakeholder interaction, as well as other available sources.
- Analyze and follow-up on sales and activities, including spending in the territory
- Collaborate with Nordic Sales Manager to define and deliver the overall marketing strategy, ensuring local customer needs and market requirements are included in the development of Sobi global strategy
- Haemophilia experience in a medical-marketing, marketing or sales role for a minimum of 2 years required/highly desirable
- Customer relationship management
- Specialty medicine account management experience, with demonstrable success
- Self-starter, positive thinker, excellent social and negotiation skills
- Documented track record in successful selling
- Experience navigating the local health systems and decision-making processes
- Recent pre-launch and launch experience an advantage
Communication – ability to efficiently communicate orally and in writing. Initiative & Responsibility – acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results. Influence – makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully. Constructive teamwork – co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals. Networking – Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.In addition, you must demonstrate behaviors in line with Sobi’s core values: Care, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership and Partnership.
The position will be based in Sweden.
General Manager Sweden and Norway, Lars Wengström
How to apply
In this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact one of us for more information:
Johan Walde, email@example.com, +46 (0)761 87 06 12,
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)706 99 47 80
or apply directly by uploading your CV via the orange ”Ansök”-button below
Sobi offers the opportunity to work at an international pharmaceutical cpmpany focused on specialty pharmaceuticals meeting the high medical needs of rare disease patients and providing treatment and services to them. Their employees come from a variety of backgrounds within research, healthcare, industry and the academic sphere.
Sobi is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Sobi is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities.