Roche is the world’s largest research biotechnology company. With a focus on advancing science, we improve people’s lives. We develop both drugs and diagnostics. Roche Diagnostics in Sweden (with the company name Roche Diagnostics Scandinavia AB) works with diagnostic solutions for the entire healthcare chain. Diagnostics make it possible to confirm, exclude and prevent diseases, reduce waiting times and hospitalizations, optimize resource use and find the right treatment for each individual. Our approximately 100 employees work for a healthy Sweden, where all knowledge is put to use. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. For more information, see www.roche.se
We are now looking for a Contract Manager to join Roche Diagnostics to focus on the post-implementation stage of the customer journey. The main purpose for the Contract Manager is to achieve a sustainable and growing business for both Roche and our existing customers while optimizing total customer experience and maintaining high account retention. This will be made possible by realizing improvement in the total value of our existing commercial contracts by working closely with our customers and Roche experts. You will furthermore work to reduce any loss of value to Roche Diagnostics and our customers by continuously reviewing risks arising within the delivery of our contracts and developing responses to mitigate the business impact.
- Ownership of the contract through its lifecycle working in close partnership with Roche colleagues to provide a seamless customer experience in key journey stages
- Own, organize and lead review meetings with customers and the continuous improvement of these meetings to generate the most mutual value for Roche and our customer
- Taking ownership for the timely and proactive renewal of our commercial contracts
- Take leadership for the prioritization of customer contracts based on clear criteria that is well aligned with Roche Diagnostics ways of working
- Manage and monitor contract performance, identify risks, and contract improvement opportunities
- Full ownership of the customer contract database as well as the management of its data according to Roche policies
- Identification and qualification of unmet customer needs or opportunities along with a clear handover to your Sales and Key Account Management colleagues
To succeed in this role, we believe you need to have the ability to prioritize in a complex environment with a high attention to the details that really matter. You thrive in a networked environment and are confident in acting as a catalyst. You have a creative mindset focused on continuous improvement and you are strong in building relationships across diverse and complex stakeholder groups. A proactive and clear communication come naturally to you where you have proven ability to engage many different audiences. You act with a clear sense of self-ownership and strive to deliver optimal customer experience balanced with business results. You are keen to maintain a high standard in all that you do, and you take an active interest in being a key enabler in influencing business decisions and using financial analysis to drive action.
- Deep understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Risk management experience
- Project management
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Swedish healthcare diagnostics system, including management models and decision-making processes
- Proficient in Swedish and English
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing positions
- Financial acumen and data analysis
- Overarching knowledge of Roche Diagnostics offering across relevant customer areas
- Solid understanding of laboratory medicine customers and decision-making processes
- Experience of subcontractor management
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. If this position sounds attractive to you, please apply by uploading your CV and personal letter below or contact us for more information.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 072 601 3619
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org tel 070 217 9879