Our client is a family-owned company, and takes a long view of innovation, commitment, and trust. They succeed by earning the confidence of the people they do business with each day, year after year. From their scientific expertise developed over more than a century to their relentless focus on customer needs, their way of working means your success is their success.
Working for our client, your work is more than just a job. Your daily contribution has an impact on the wellbeing of many people with severe conditions. If you are looking for a career path with meaning and enjoy driving things forward, this may be your employer of choice.
As Medical Science Liaison Sweden, you report to the Head of Medical Nordics. You will deliver face to face scientific and clinical information and services as appropriate. The role will manage the important training landscape and foster a close connection with KOLs and physicians.
KEY RESULT AREAS & MAIN DUTIES
You assess the medical landscape in the given geography, identify leading local influential experts (KOLs) and develop and maintain relationships with academic and research thought leaders, appropriate HCPs and market access stakeholders. You provide medical and scientific information to KOL/HCPs, lead meetings to discuss relevant scientific literature and address KOL/HCPs enquiries & needs. You respond to scientific, medical related and unsolicited product questions, ensuring medical accuracy and compliance with local procedures, ethical and legal guidelines and directives. You deliver medical / scientific training courses and educational presentations to clinicians. You identify opportunities to partner with HCPs on disease state initiatives, collaborative research projects and investigator sponsored trials. You participate in and support congress activities, symposia and local/regional medical meetings. You feedback meaningful medical insights to the medical and commercial Affiliate organization to support strategy development and business decisions. You develop medical and HCP interaction plans in strong collaboration with KAMs and contribute to institution / account plans.
· Medical training or pharmacy/nursing/bioscience background with a PhD (higher degree and relevant registration preferred)
· MSL experience or relevant experience in Medical Affairs Department or Clinical Operations department of at least three years
· Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards of the Nordic pharmaceutical markets
· Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs (including pharmacovigilance), legal and compliance regulations and authorities nationally
· In-depth knowledge of local, regional, and national healthcare systems and processes for allocation and delivery of care
· Track record of successful working with cross functional teams locally and internationally
· Ability to exchange scientific ideas and information effectively with KOLs and other HCPs, excellent presentation skills of scientific and medical data to small and large audiences
· The ability and interest to understand healthcare professional prospective and forge long term relations of mutual value
In addition, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in minimum one of the Nordic languages and English, project management and analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously.
You have advanced interpersonal skills, excellent in building relationships, personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels and strong work ethic with high levels of resilience. You are confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented and have a strong ethical compass with ability to good judgement when acting alone. This is a field-based position and can be located anywhere in Sweden but requires easy access to communications for domestic travelling allover Sweden.
Welcome to apply and contact us:
Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com, +46 (0)703 778 774
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)702 179 879
It´s an innovative and internationally operating family-owned company, where more than 700 colleagues from 23 nations work every day to expand the therapeutic landscape with new and modern options. They improve the outlook for patients with a wide range of indications and give them the chance to enjoy a better quality of life and a longer life.
This vision is what defines our client and drives them to never be fully satisfied. Because when it comes to the health of patients, they make sure to go above and beyond.