Our client is a family-owned company, and takes a long view of innovation, commitment, and trust. They succeed by earning the confidence of the people they do business with each day, year after year. From their scientific expertise developed over more than a century to their relentless focus on customer needs, their way of working means your success is their success.
Working for our client, your work is more than just a job. Your daily contribution has an impact on the wellbeing of many people with severe conditions. If you are looking for a career path with meaning and enjoy driving things forward, this may be your employer of choice. The Nordic Head Quarter is placed in Stockholm.
As the Key Account Manager Neurology, you report to the Head of Commercial Nordics. The role is field based, and we are looking for a person located in either in Stockholm or in the South part of Sweden. Your exceptional communication skills provide a solid understanding of how to manage effective customer relationships in a highly competitive market. You are a visionary who brings business opportunities to fruition, create solutions, and raise awareness and adoption of the products and services in key hospital/healthcare systems.
KEY RESULT AREAS & MAIN DUTIES
- Plan and carry out the promotion and sales of the company’s product range to Public and Private Healthcare professionals
- Develop business plans and a Key Account Management (KAM) approach that will ensure a rapid realization of sales within the country
- Identification of all relevant customers including stakeholders and influencers, and their role in the decision-making process relevant to the therapeutic area, and creation of professional relationships with all customers within the country
- Close collaboration with regulatory and quality assurance with full compliance to internal and external regulations and laws for promotion of pharmaceuticals
- Close collaboration with marketing, medical and market access & tender to secure strong cross functional collaboration around external stakeholders
- Aligning with Nordic and international peers, coordinating with Headquarter, representing the company in regional, national and international meetings
- Support development and implementation of the company’s Nordics structure
- Life science graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals, including selling in a hospital environment.
- Executive-level business and financial acumen, experienced in negotiating system-wide contracts and product preference strategies within hospital systems
- Proven and documented track record of achievement and improved personal business performance
- You are motivated by new ways of thinking and innovative solutions
You have advanced interpersonal skills, personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels and strong work ethic with high levels of resilience. You are confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented with a strong ethical compass with ability to good judgement when acting alone.
Welcome to apply and contact us:
Teresia Lönn, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)702 55 82 42
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)706 99 47 80
It´s an innovative and internationally operating family-owned company, where more than 700 colleagues from 23 nations work every day to expand the therapeutic landscape with new and modern options. They improve the outlook for patients with a wide range of indications and give them the chance to enjoy a better quality of life and a longer life.
This vision is what defines our client and drives them to never be fully satisfied. Because when it comes to the health of patients, they make sure to go above and beyond.