At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity, and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities, and redefining the ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us and if you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for you as Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) in our cardiovascular/renal team. Bayer is one of the leading companies within cardiovascular and has a strong pipeline. As a CES for CV/Renal in Sweden, you will be responsible for the CV/Renal portfolio mainly in Stockholm and work with our established brands as well as our launches
You will work in close collaboration with our key customers, as well as internally with the Campaign Lead, Team Lead, Market Access and Medical departments. You will drive the regional cross-functional key account management process that sets goals and key activities for target accounts. You will engage with our customers to differentiate the cv/renal portfolio, utilizing the full range of communication channels (e.g. face-to-face meetings, video calls, and webinars), and add value through appropriate co-creation projects with key clinics. You will report to the Customer Engagement Team Leader.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Represent the company’s cv/renal portfolio and be responsible for consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory through account focus and prioritizing activity on key targets
- Initiate and implement key activities (e.g. regional meetings, lectures, webinars)
- Prepare a key account plan, business plan, assign activities, and communicate required actions to achieve goals
- Build and extend business relationships with key customers and key accounts
- Collaborate with Campaign Lead and Sales Team Lead as well as colleagues from Medical, Market Access and other internal resources on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians
What You Will Need to Succeed
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency)). More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks a person who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous successful selling experience within a pharmaceutical company
- Experience within cardiovascular, diabetes and/or renal diseases with an existing network is an advantage
- A creative and innovative mindset in order to find new solutions to increase the amount of customer interactions as well as the interaction quality
- Experience in digital interactions with HCP managing different platforms
- Capability to network and build appropriate relationships with key customers in a limited access environment, through the right use of all relevant communication channels (digital and face-to-face meetings)
- A strong team player – listens actively and responds constructively to needs of others, external as well as internal
- Curiosity with learning agility and enthusiasm for identifying and implementing “win-win-win” collaboration projects with key customers
- Self-motivated but also able to work successfully together with the broader cross-functional team on the CV portfolio
- Certified in LIF or minimum bachelor’s degree with the license to sell pharmaceutical products, e.g., pharmacist, biomedicine, nurse, dentist, medical doctor etc. (required).
- Fluent in Swedish and high proficiency in English
- Preferably be living in the Stockholm area.
If you meet the requirements of this opportunity and want to impact our mission Science for a Better Life, we encourage you to apply now. Bayer is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
How to apply
If you have further questions on the position, please contact:
Leif Olsson email@example.com Mobile +46 706 99 47 80
Teresia Lönn firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +46 702 55 82 42
Johan Walde email@example.com Mobile +46 761 87 06 12
Welcome to apply as soon as possible, as we read applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.