Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do. Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com
Are you ready to challenge yourself in a new environment and have a real impact?
If you’re ready to have an impact in a career that makes a difference, Mölnlycke could be your next step. You’ll be helping to equip medical professionals around the world with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll be developing yourself in a global environment with an inspirational culture, with lots of opportunities. All the while building a successful career, with real purpose.
Clinical Analytics & Data Manager
Mölnlycke is now looking for a Clinical Analytics & Data Manager within the Medical and Economic Affairs team, at the heart of Mölnlycke, translating the benefits of our world class products into clinical outcomes to improve the lives of patients. Clinical and Economic evidence is at the center of our company strategy.
The purpose of the Clinical Analytics & Data Manager is to contribute to and deliver prioritized activities within the remit of clinical data science & statistics. This includes clinical data management, clinical programming and statistics as well as advanced analytics and informatics. You’ll work with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure effective use and provisioning of available clinical data and information for regulatory and business needs. All the while, providing bespoke clinical analytics to the organization.
Customers are at the heart of what we do at Mölnlycke, and it will be your responsibility to;
- Accountable for statistical programming and descriptive analytics
- Accountable for clinical data management including audit readiness.
- Accountable for advanced analytics of clinical data
- Contribute to Mölnlycke’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of data science in line with the company’s objectives
- As part of cross functional teams drive and deliver clinical data management and programming activities
- Accountable for effective use of external standards such as CDISK and FAIR for data and OWL/RDF for semantic information management
- Identify opportunities to improve deliverables and best practices
- Educate and share knowledge in your area of expertise.
- Ensure computerized system validation compliance for production tools for audit readiness
- To provide accurate estimates of scope and timeline to projects and contractors
- Be point of contact for outsourced work and ensure delivery
We’ll give you the challenges, skills and support to advance your career. You will join a team of specialists who are driven by excellence and delivery.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from getting involved with the rewarding projects mentioned above and advancing your own skillset, you will also benefit from the following:
- Achievable and generous annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Private Pension
- Wellness contribution
- Products and services benefits discount platform
- Genuine career longevity and professional development opportunities
- Plus regional specific benefits
If all that sounds appealing, then here is what we would like you to demonstrate:
As a person, you are positive and analytical. You are willing to take responsibility and own the outcome. You are a team player and willing to constantly develop yourself and ways of working. You are organized and detailed-oriented but also able to see the big picture.
- Medical/scientific/computer science education on BSc/MSc/PhD level or equivalent
- Several years’ experience from Clinical Data Management / Programming Statistics
- Programming experience in key software’s such as SAS, R, Python
- Experience working with clinical data capture systems and data bases
- Hands on experience in SQL, BI software, data modelling and machine learning
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Experience of Data Management & Analysis of various study types such as investigator sponsored studies, pre/post- registration studies, post market clinical follow up studies, human healthy volunteer studies, registry studies
- Proficient in external standards such as CDISK and FAIR
- Knowledge in national and international requirements and regulations within the area of clinical studies for medical devices
- Experienced in scientific writing
- Audit experience
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim AB. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume below.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel +46 726 013 619
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +46 703 778 774